Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Clear Quartz The Ultimate Energy Amplifier





  
Clear Quartz the energy amplifier Spiritual Diva Jewelry
   
CLEAR QUARTZ is known as the "Master Healer, and is one of the most versatile stones you can use. It amplifies thought and energy, making it a great stone for manifestation, and will also amplify the vibration of any other crystals you might be wearing.  This is why I make single and mixed Clear Quartz stacker bracelets because it magnifies the energy of the other collection bracelets, and It's neutral in color so it goes with anything. 
 Spiritual Diva Clear Quartz Stainless Energy Healing Crystal Reiki Gemstone Bracelet
   Wearing, carrying, or meditating with Clear Quartz opens your mind allowing guidance from the spirit world to be transmitted. This why I chose to add it to my  Guardian Angel Collection  

Carrying Clear Quartz tumble stones can give you an instant energetic lift. Keeping them in your work space can act as a filter against negativity, and help you to transform the energetic disposition of a room.Clear Quartz sphere Spiritual Diva Jewelry
I recommend using a Clear Quartz crystal sphere in your work space, because it disperses light and positive energy in equal directions making it cover more space . I keep one in the salon I own for this reason.
 You can also add Clear Quartz to your bath water, or make an elixir by soaking it in water for 24 hours. I usually will put this water in a spray bottle with a few drops of Clary Sage , Frankincense, and Myrrh Young Living essential oils, I use this brand because I trust they are pure therapeutic grade. I will use this spray for whenever I need an energetic lift, or to clear a space of negativity. I sell this pre made on my website.
https://spiritualdivajewelry.com/products/spiritual-diva-crystal-essential-oil-infused-negative-energy-clearing-spray?variant=30535926604
 spiritual Diva essential oil crystal infused negative energy clearing spray
 Clear Quartz is a master healer it can literally be used in any condition. It enhances energy flow and brings the body into balance. I stimulates the Immune and circulatory systems, It can be used to treat migraine headaches also. I recommend placing  flat tumbled stones of Clear Quartz and Amethyst on your forehead, while breathing light into the pain and exhaling it when you breathe out. Clear Quartz will also help with exhaustion, stimulates the metabolism, and helps with weight loss.
  Double Terminated Quartz points are a crystal with a point on each end. They can adsorb, amplify and emit energy from both ends at the same time . If you are feeling stuck or stagnant in life Clear Quartz is great for this, because it is both absorbing and emitting energy in both directions. I like to hold a double terminated Quartz in my left hand during meditation. It is  a crown chakra stone, but I feel like it connects the Third Eye Chakra. It enhances my psychic abilities, and helps me with visualization for manifesting things into my life. I find that putting a terminated quartz on my nightstand, or under my pillow at night, stimulates lucid dreaming. 
double terminated clear quartz spiritual Diva Jewelry
   Because Clear Quartz absorbs energy, always make sure to clear and program your crystals before use. Leave them in the sunlight for 24 hours, the moonlight, or run them through sage smoke for a few minutes . To program a crystal with your intention, hold the crystal in your right hand, and visualize a white light coming from your crown, moving into your right hand ,and into the crystal , while mentally stating your intention or purpose . 




If you liked this blog you may also like 
Cutting energetic cords Spiritual Diva Jewelry

Please feel free to leave a comment of ask a question. I would be happy to answer them. Visit my website for healing crystal Reiki jewelry for every purpose 
Spiritual Diva Jewelry
Guardian Angel Mens Unisex olive wood Reiki Gemstone bracelet Spiritual Diva  Shungite Clear Quartz Energy Healing Crystal Reiki Gemstone Bracelet - Spiritual Diva
shungite clear Quartz pendant necklace   Spiritual diva Quantum Quattro Clear Quartz Healing Crystal Reiki Gemstone Bracelet
   Clear Quartz Healing Crystal Reiki Angel Adjustable Gemstone Bracelet - Spiritual Diva Jewelry  Guardian Angel Energy Healing Crystal Reiki Stretch Gemstone Bracelet - Spiritual Diva Jewelry



   Guardian Angel Energy Healing Crystal Reiki Gemstone Clasp Bracelet - Spiritual diva   Guardian Angel Healing Crystal Reiki Holy Olive Wood Gemstone Bracelet - Spiritual Diva
  Spiritual Diva Jewelry WISH Manifestation Energy Healing Crystal Reiki Gemstone Star Bracelet WISH Manifestation Energy Healing Crystal Reiki Gemstone Bracelet - Spiritual Diva
 Spiritual Diva Jewelry Selenite Clear Quartz Healing Crystal Reiki Gemstone Necklace Pendant


6 comments:

  1. I am very happy to discover your post as it will become on top in my collection of favorite blogs to visit. Metaphysical Direct has great healing crystals

    ReplyDelete
  2. You there, this is really good post here. Thanks for taking the time to post such valuable information. Quality content is what always gets the visitors coming. Canada Visa for US Green Card Holders

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very informative post! There is a lot of information here that can help any business get started with a successful social networking campaign. shop

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’ve been searching for some decent stuff on the subject and haven't had any luck up until this point, You just got a new biggest fan!.. Karuna Reiki Jaipur

    ReplyDelete
  5. You there, this is really good post here. Thanks for taking the time to post such valuable information. Quality content is what always gets the visitors coming. Metaphysical Store

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I am entirely agreed with this article, and I just want say that this article is very helpful and enlightening. I also have some precious piece of concerned info !!!!!!Thanks. denver airport car service

    ReplyDelete