Friday, October 14, 2016

Magical Mystical Moonstone Spiritual Diva Jewelry





moonstone spiritual Diva Jewelry MOONSTONE has always been a crystal that has fascinated me. With its gleaming iridescent flash and reflection of light, I almost feel like it draws you into its own mystical world. Moonstone can be white, peach, or grey, However I choose to put white Rainbow Moonstone on my jewelry because I love the way its energy radiates, not to mention it's beautiful!
MOONSTONE is a stone for new beginnings, inner growth, and strength. It soothes emotional instability, and stabilizes emotions providing calmness. Rainbow Moonstone provides psychic protection, and aids in lucid dreaming, and acts as a prism,diffusing energy throughout the aura. It enhances intuition, promotes inspiration, success, and good fortune in love and business matters. It aids in digestion, eliminates toxins, and fluid retention. It alleviates degenerative conditions of the skin, hair, and eyes.
  Spiritual Diva Moonstone Healing Crystal Black Silver Reiki Choker Gemstone Necklace  Rainbow Moonstone Energy Healing Crystal Reiki Gemstone Charm Bracelet  MOONSTONE Healing Crystal Reiki Gemstone Pendant Stainless Necklace - SpiritualDiva

I will say that Moonstone is my all time favorite crystal for fertility and hormonal balance. It powerfully affects the female reproductive system, enhancing fertility and promoting a healthy pregnancy. It helps with PMS, and Menopause, and lets just say , I love that it helps with water retention. I use Moonstone on my Fertility and Pregnancy jewelry 
  FERTILITY PREGNANCY Energy Healing Crystal Reiki Angel IVF Bracelet - SpiritualDiva Jewelry  Spiritual Diva Jewelry FERTILITY PREGNANCY Healing Crystal Reiki Hope Charm Gemstone Bracelet  FERTILITY PREGNANCY Healing Crystal Reiki Angel IVF Gemstone Bracelet - Spiritual Diva Jewelry

As far as beauty goes Moonstone is a great stone for that! It can alleviate degenerative conditions of the skin ( Yes!!! that means wrinkles ). It also helps with healthy hair and hair loss. A hormonal Imbalance can affect your hair seriously . I am a Hairstylist , so I have seen this many times in my chair, and it is devastating. Moonstone balances hormones and because it helps with he skin, it provides a healthy scalp as a platform for hair growth . It also is a stress reliever, which can also wreck havoc on skin and hair. Although I am not going to deny how much I love the beauty benefits of Moonstone, I truly believe that true beauty starts from within. The energy you hold insidie and in your auric field always manifests itself on the out side. Moonstone creates balance and confidence and true feminine energy. I use Moonstone on my Beauty Inside and Out Jewelry for this reason      

 INNER BEAUTY Healing Crystal Reiki Bracelet Copper Moonstone Pink Tourmaline - SpiritualDiva Jewelry  INNER BEAUTY Healing Crystal Reiki Copper Gemstone Bracelet Moonstone Aquamarine - Spiritual Diva


  Moonstone Energy Healing Crystal Reiki Adjustable Gemstone Bracelet - Spiritual Diva   Moonstone Healing Crystal Reiki Sterling Silver Choker Y Necklace - Spiritual Diva

   FERTILITY PREGNANCY Healing Crystal Reiki Double Choker IVF Necklace - Spiritual Diva   FERTILITY PREGNANCY Healing Crystal Reiki Moonstone IVF Charm Bracelet - Spiritual Diva Jewelry
 New Mother Baby Energy Healing Crystal Reiki Copper Gemstone Bracelet - Spiritual Diva jewelry


Please feel free to ask questions .
Click below
for a 

Visit my website for healing crystal Reiki Jewelry for every purpose  SpiritualDivaJewelry.Com
 Spiritual Diva Jewelry

No comments:

Post a Comment